Machines for the chocolate processing and feeding industry Back to mouldinglines
The mouldingline SAM780 is a mouldingline which offers you the possibility for moulding forms and close them. The machine can obtain a capacity of 780 forms in an hour. It is entirely built in stainless steel. You can handle this machine by one person.
Functioning: This machine has a table with colar transport to place the forms, at the end of the transport is a heating-cap. In these cap are infra-red beamers assembled. They can heat up the forms to the perfect working temperature. After these cap is a scrape system which is electrically heated. The temperature is establish separately. Under this system is some place for a wheel-machine or a temperingmachine TM80. The forms are filed with chocolate and afterwards scraped. With use of a TM80 machine the production can be forced up, and be further automated, because there is constant a perfectly chocolate.
After this scrape system is placed a tremble table, to avoid air bells in the products. Then the forms are turned in a station. This can be turned on or off separately, for moulding or closing. To regulate the thiknes off the shell, there is placed an shaking-table which can be regulated. After the shaking-table the forms are transported into the output section. Here are 2 extra side-scrapers and 3 extra under-scrapers to clean the forms optimally.
- the machine has been built entirely in stainless steel
- the form conduction is electrically heated and is separately regulable (input/output/hollow)
- the targeting of the machine happens by PLC, and aal transports are electronically protected so that at a possible blocking immediately stops all transports.
- all electric connections are built in, in the machine under the desk
- in the hollow form a barge has been placed with a funnel shape, which is heated entirely and regulated with an electronic thermostat.
- under the hollow form a water-heated chocolate pump has been placed, with chocolate pipings, it pumps the redundant chocolate in the wheel machine or tempering machine, where it can be processed again
- from size 135 x 275 mm, for special form sizes please contact us!
The operating off the machine happens by touch-screen, which is connected to a PLC-targeting. This is to guarantee a good functioning of the machine.
Behind the moulding line, is placed a second turning device to turn the forms again. The serving takes place in the moulding line, and can be turn on or off.
To cool the chocolate forms there is placed a coolingtunnel, whitch is 6 forms deep. This to guarantee a good cooling time. First the 3 forms are moved in the tunnel, where upon 3 other are moved out of the tunnel. Here it's possible for 1 person to operate the machine. It is possible to work with 1 or 2 forms instead of 3. This to reduce the cooling time. The serving takes place in the moulding line, and is adjustable on the touch-screen.
Belgian Chocolates Technology
Slachthuisstraat 30 bus 11
'Tel: 0032(0)14 / 61 98 05
7Fax: 0032(0)14 / 61 04 50